new to blogadda

Tuesday 23 June 2015

A loving HUG to thank my DAD



My dad is my superhero because he is a self made man and has worked hard to bring our family to the good standard of living that we now enjoy.
He is a great human being who always helps others. He has given us the best gift of our lives that is education.
Whatever we are today we owe it to him. Love you dad. He is my real hero, best friend, my inspiration and the best person of my life I ever met. He keeps us before himself. Our needs our demands are his top priority
He has made many sacrifices just to give us happiness. Words are really less to describe, what he has done for us.
He has been the real reason of my happiness and joy. For me my dad is every thing. my dad is my super hero because when I was born he was there to catch me when I fell, whenever and where ever. When I said my first word, he was there for me to teach me. He is my whole dictionary. When I took my first steps he was there to encourage me on, when I had my first day at school, he was there to give me advice and help me with my homework. At every stage he was and till now he is there for me, to teach me and help me. I know you will be there for me through all these times and the good or bad. Spending time with papa is always fun. He never stops me from buying things which I like. And I select the colors and styles for him. We are like friends on shopping trips. He is my favorite and sometimes I try to copy his style in clothing. While shopping he used to buy less expensive clothes from the stores. He is fond of new ties and belts but he stopped buying them and used them for years just to save money for me. Now it’s my turn I gift him new style ties and belts on all occasions and festivals. It’s a delight to see the twinkle of excitement in his eyes as if he is a small kid. I really enjoyed shopping with my father; it had been awesome since childhood as I always felt like a princess. It was a lot of fun as my dad does all the work, he selects the clothes for me as well while he's buying for himself, and he has a great sense of fashion so I trust him with my clothes selection too. He also helps me decide which one to buy, so it's a Win-Win situation for me when I shop with dad as he takes care of everything. Moreover I never need to worry for the total bill of my shopping when I shop with dad.
My dad has always supported me. One day when it was my board exam I was quite late in reaching the examination hall as it was raining heavily outside I was so worried as to how I will reach there in just 20 minutes but my father made me sit on his bike and took me to the examination hall in just 20 minutes though it was very far from my house. He is the sweetest dad.
I am participating in the '#HugYourDad' activity for Vicks in association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment