new to blogadda

Sunday 21 June 2015

Getting back a fresh smelling home with Ambipur



After I moved into my new house with my husband I realized I was inundated with household work I had moved to an industrial township from a relatively smaller suburb. Here I was exposed to more pollution levels and more levels of noises. Even though I was within the confines of my home most of the time yet the smell of smoke billowing out from the tall chimneys found its way to my home. The sooty smell of burnt diesel from the exhaust of passing by trucks left me gasping for air that would be free from such smells. Even the occasional sneezing sound of the diesel engine reminded me that all these smells brought in news of ill health. I tried to put the thickest curtains on the doors and the curtains. These techniques did reduce the sound and dust but could not filter out that stale smell of an industrial township. I felt that these smells were making me, my husband and our kids very irritable. The persistent bad odors meant that we could not relax and unwind in peace.
The overall feel of our house had changed from being in a home to that of being in an industrial shed. I began to lose appetite and was waging a losing battle against these bad odors that were present in my house. I am not a person who takes defeat very easily. I am a fighter to the core who likes to find solutions to my problems and the issues that I face. I visited my neighbors and enquired if they too faced the same issue. Most people I visited complained about the bad odors. A few others were even contemplating leaving the township and shift to some other place. 
Then an elderly lady who was also a neighbor of mine showed me a bottle of Ambipur . She asked me to try it and see if it improves the condition of my home. Taking her advise I went straight back to my home and lavishly sprayed it  with Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener. Surprise! Surprise ! I felt the air no longer smelt bad. Instead I felt a fragrant smell
encompassing my home and freely flowing through my home. Thanks to the experience of the old lady and the use of Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener, I had discovered the way to fight bad odors at home and reclaimed my home and peace of mind. In this process I had fortified my home to be battle ready to face any bad odor.
 “I am blogging for #SmellyToSmiley activity at BlogAdda.com in association with Ambi Pur

No comments:

Post a Comment